Contract Coordinator (EXPIRED)
Are your communication skills top notch?
Do you love planning and having your eye on the detail?
Would you love to be a part of a growing, exciting business?
If the answer is yes to all of these questions, apply today!
Location: Outskirts of Ipswich town centre
Working Hours: Flexible shifts between 7.30am-5pm, Monday - Friday, can be discussed at interview stage
Salary: £26,000 (Dependent on experience), with the potential to earn company bonus every quarter!
Holiday Entitlement: 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Free on-site parking
Fantastic progression opportunities!
The opportunity to work for a company who are going from strength to strength in the current market!
Regular company events
Access to a fantastic benefits platform to support your wellbeing.
What are we looking for from you?
- The ability to take responsibility of your own accounts and take a project from start to finish!
- Confidence when speaking to customers on the phone and experience in dealing with multiple departments.
- An enthusiastic personality, with a drive to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a role where you have had to ensure a high level of organisation, if you have worked in a role where you have coordinated projects this would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Good knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft Office
- Responsible for the on boarding of new and existing contracts, this will include managing all contract documentation
- Building and nurturing customer relationships, you will be the first contact for customers and first impressions count!
- Managing queries around pricing and equipment records, including discussing the replacement of older equipment and the renewal of leases
- Working collaboratively with all departments in the business
- Driving additional sales of products and services that would support the contract
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.