Audit Partner (EXPIRED)
Audit Partner Job Vacancy
High level audit leadership roles can be technically demanding posts. But this unique opportunity offers a balance of technical accounting analysis and advice alongside the opportunity to be part of a team who are forging ahead to create a modern approach to delivering great results.
This alongside a salary of up to £125, 000 and a genuine flexible approach to its entire workforce, makes this opportunity for an Audit Partner stand out from the crowd.
If you possess RI status, you're a great listener, thinker and ideas contributor, this is a role worth relocating for and the great news is that this firm will do just that for the right candidate.
So, if you're ready to take on Partnership and want to be part of something different, you'll want to send us a 100% confidential email or call us today to learn more about this one-of-a-kind Audit Partner job in Colchester.
- Oversee the provision of audit and the excellent service delivery at a multi-office firm.
- Grow the audit team through recruitment, mentorship, and professional development under a behaviour led framework.
- Oversee the delivery of the audit function, ensuring expectations, deadlines, and budgets are being met.
- Professionally represent the firm during networking opportunities, confidently scoping new business opportunities.
- Identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
- Contribute innovative ideas and help develop the total redesign of the firm's operations.
- Champion the firm's values within the team, motivating those around you.
- Provide professional and personable client-facing communication skills.
- Set an example for the team as a natural leader.
About this firm
This Audit Partner job in Colchester is based within a thriving and evolving firm of chartered accountants and business advisors, providing a full suite of accountancy services to clients from a variety of industries.
This proactive firm is looking for a standout candidate who can be an integral part of the team, championing service excellence and motivating those around them.
Adopting a people-led and supportive working environment, this role will suit someone who can allow others staff to thrive and drive growth for the firm.
- £100,000 - £125,000 pa
- Full-time, permanent role
- Company pension
- Hybrid working options
- Family friendly and fully flexible approach
- Life assurance
- Health and dental insurance
- Income protection
- Critical illness protection
- Wellbeing benefits
- Retail discounts
- Relocation support
- Qualified with extensive experience of managing a diverse audit portfolio.
- RI status required.
- Confident to represent the firm within new networks to secure new business.
- Previous leadership experience at a high level, with a positive attitude.
- Strategically minded in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency.?
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- Compassionate approach.
- Creative contributor.
- High energy.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Colchester and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.